In this post, we’ll cover what AroundDeal is and provide step-by-step instructions on How to Opt Out of AroundDeal.
What is AroundDeal?
AroundDeal is a global platform for sales and marketing automation. They have access to over 120 million contacts and company information in their database. This allows for high quality lead generation, go-to-market strategy optimization, and increased revenue.
If you are concerned about your online privacy and the online privacy of the company you work for, consider opting out of AroundDeal and removing your personal information from their website.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like AroundDeal:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from AroundDeal by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of AroundDeal Manually?
1) Go to the AroundDeal website here: https://www.arounddeal.com Opting out of AroundDeal requires you to have a Linkedin account and an AroundDeal profile. To find your AroundDeal profile, scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click the Reverse Email Lookup.
2) Enter your company email address in the Reverse Email Lookup field and click Search.
3) Search results will be displayed. Find your AroundDeal profile and copy the URL from the web address bar indicated in the red rectangle in the image below.
4) Return to the AroundDeal homepage here: https://www.arounddeal.com and again, scroll down to the bottom of the homepage. Find the Do Not Sell My Personal Info link and click it to begin your opt out.
5) In the Opt Out form that appears, you will need to confirm your identity by entering the requested information in the fields provided. You will need to provide your AroundDeal profile URL you copied from Step 3 above, and your public Linkedin profile link. Once you have completed the form, click Submit a Request.
6) Confirmation of your request to opt out will appear. AroundDeal will remove your personal profile information from their website.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.