In this post, we’ll cover what AroundDeal is and provide step-by-step instructions on How to Opt Out of AroundDeal.
What is AroundDeal?
AroundDeal is a marketing and sales intelligence website that offers specialized tools to construct prospect lists that aid in meeting revenue targets. With over 110 million business profiles and 100 million email addresses in their database, users can easily find sales and marketing prospects.
The sheer volume of business profiles AroundDeal shares can make many vulnerable to identity theft.
Optery offers Optery for Business, a great way for business owners who want to cover the removal of their employee’s personal information from the internet. Optery for Business uses advanced technology to locate information that benefits both business owners – to reduce risk of online phishing and hacking of sensitive information, and employees – for personal safety from identity theft that might be used to put the business at risk. Sign up now!
If you would like your profile removed from AroundDeal, follow the step-by-step instructions on How to Opt Out of AroundDeal provided below.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like AroundDeal:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from AroundDeal by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of AroundDeal Manually?
1) Navigate to the AroundDeal opt out page located here: https://www.arounddeal.com/remove-profile to begin the removal process. In the form displayed, enter your full name, name of the company you are associated with, your company email address, AroundDeal profile URL, LinkedIn profile URL, and your country of residence. Once you have completed entering the requested information, click Submit a Request.
NOTE: The AroundDeal opt out form requires an AroundDeal profile URL and a LinkedIn profile URL.
2) Confirmation of your opt out request will appear. AroundDeal will remove your profile in 45 days.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying personal information. They are changing and being updated constantly. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind.