In this post, we’ll cover what Search Quarry is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of Search Quarry.
What is Search Quarry?
Search Quarry is a website providing access to personal information like court records, vehicle records, civil records, driving records, bankruptcy records, liens, by searching on a name, phone number, vehicle license plate or VIN number.
If you are concerned about internet and personal data privacy and security, Optery helps you scan and remove your exposed private information. We cover more than 200 data broker sites that expose personal information. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan and tools you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions and let our Opt Out Agents help you with your data removals.
How do I Opt Out and Remove Myself from Search Quarry?
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like Search Quarry:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from Search Quarry by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of Search Quarry Manually?
1) Go to the Search Quarry website here: https://www.searchquarry.com/ Once you are on the page, scroll all the way to the bottom to the Quick Links section. Click the Exercise My Privacy Rights link.
2) In the form provided, enter your First Name, Last Name, State and City where you live and then click Submit.
3) A list of reports will appear. Find your personal information from the list. Click the box under Select Record and then click the red Remove Data button.
4) In the next section, enter your email address and any comments you have in the spaces provided. Complete the security CAPTCHA and then click Submit.
5) Check your email inbox for an email from Search Quarry confirming your opt out request.
6) Open the email from Search Quarry and confirm your opt out request by clicking on the Click Here link in the email.
7) Once your opt out request has been processed, you will receive confirmation that your opt out request has been completed and your personal information has been removed from the Search Quarry site.
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.