Skip to content

Optery Review by Randy

My wife and I both subscribe to Optery's core plan which was successful in identifying our information listed on 103 different websites. The Core plan was successful in removing the information from nearly 70% of those sites. The other 30% were not covered under the core plan. However, Optery did provide me the links to remove our information from the rest of those sites, which I was able to do. If you choose to do it yourself, be prepared to spend a lot of time sitting at a lap top visiting those websites. Some really make you jump through hoops to get your information removed. I think I have solved every captcha known to man. When my subscription ends in a year I may kick it up to the Ultimate plan so that I don't have to go through that again. It's amazing and downright scary the places that have/had our information. In some cases, it wasn't even correct. It has taken some time but I have notice a sharp decrease in the number of calls and emails I get asking me to sell my home or take out a loan.

Ready to remove your info from Google?

  • Free tools
  • Paid plans
  • 320+ sites covered
  • 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Sign Up Now

Ready to safeguard your personal data?

Join the movement of people strengthening their privacy
Sign Up Free