In this post, we’ll cover what Rehold is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of Rehold.
What is Rehold?
Rehold is a comprehensive property records database that gives anyone access to information about past and present data for properties and addresses. You can find business addresses, residential addresses, property owners, and company tenant data throughout the US.
If you are concerned about online privacy, Optery helps you scan and remove your exposed private information from data broker sites. We cover more than 200 sites and other websites where you can find your information exposed. Sign up for a free Exposure Scan and tools you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to our paid subscription and let our Opt Out Agents help you with your removals.
If you would like to remove your personal information from Rehold, follow the Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of Rehold provided below.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like Rehold:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from Rehold by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of Rehold Manually?
- Open a web browser and navigate to the Rehold website here: https://rehold.com/. Enter your address in the search bar and click the Search icon.
- Locate your address from the results list. Once you have found your record, click the Information Control link located on the right side of your record.
- Select the information from your record that you want to remove by clicking a red Remove button. Once the Remove button is clicked, the information to the left will turn red and have a red line through it. You can remove up to six items. Once you have finished selecting the information you want removed, click the green Apply button.
- A form will appear below your record. Enter your first and last name and email address, complete the security Captcha, and then click the Apply button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
- An on-screen notification will appear stating your removal request has been accepted. Rehold will send you a confirmation email to the email address you provided in your removal request form.
- Check your inbox for an email from Rehold. Open the email and confirm your removal request by clicking the link provided.
- You will receive another email within 48 hours from Rehold confirming that your removal request has been approved.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.