GoLookUp: How to Opt Out of GoLookUp | Step-by-Step Instructions
In this post, we’ll cover what GoLookUp is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of GoLookUp.
What is GoLookUp?
GoLookUp is a data broker that exposes a person’s personal information. You can access a wide range of information, including background checks, reverse phone web searches, criminal histories, arrest records, marital and divorce records, company information, address and property information, unallocated funds, lost money, unclaimed assets, and many more. While there may be legitimate uses for this kind of data, it is often used for abuse such as spam, phishing, and identity theft.
Follow the steps in this article to remove yourself from GoLookUp. For more protection from data brokers, Optery automates the process of scanning and removing your exposed private information. You can sign up for a Free Exposure Scanning and tools you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to our paid subscription and let our Opt out Agents help you with the removals.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like GoLookUp:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from GoLookUp by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of GoLookUp Manually?
1) To start with the removal process, go to https://golookup.com/support/optout. Fill in the form with your details. Pass the CAPTCHA and click the SUBMIT button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
2) Your profile will be remove within 7 days.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying personal information. They are changing and being updated constantly. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind.