In this post, we’ll cover what FastPeopleSearch is and Step-by-Step instructions on of How to Opt Out of FastPeopleSearch.com.
What is FastPeopleSearch.com?
FastPeopleSearch is a people search site. You can search by name, reverse phone lookup, or reverse address lookup. Unlike some other data brokers, Fast People Search doesn’t provide much detail about who THEY are. The site is very minimal, a simple page with a search box. But run a quick search (if you dare) and you’ll see FastPeopleSearch knows all about YOU.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like FastPeopleSearch:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from FastPeopleSearch by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of FastPeopleSearch.com Manually?
1) Go to https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/removal. Enter your email address, check the little box to agree to the website’s conditions, complete the CAPTCHA, then click the BEGIN REMOVAL PROCESS button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
2) Enter your full name, city, and state into the search box, then click the FREE SEARCH button.
3) Look through the search results to find your listing. Click the name to open the profile.
4) On the profile page, click “REMOVE MY RECORD” to proceed with your opt out.
5) An on-screen confirmation of the successful opt-out submission will appear.
6) Check your inbox. Click to open the attached URL link in the email to complete the opt-out process.
7) You will be redirected to an on-screen notification of the successful opt-out process. Typically, a profile will be removed within 72 hours.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites like FastPeopleSearch out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.