In this post, we’ll cover what FastPeopleSearch.io is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of FastPeopleSearch.io.
What is FastPeopleSearch.io?
FastPeopleSearch.io is a people search data broker. A quick search with just a first and last name will produce all sorts of personal information about almost anyone. Users are offered access to public records containing information like phone numbers, home addresses with location maps, type of dwelling, value of dwelling, median household incomes, length of time at current address, ownership status, liens and bankruptcies, names of neighbors and relatives, criminal records, vital statistics, email addresses, social media profiles and more. The searches take a matter of seconds.
FastPeopleSearch.io might have your personal data on their site. If you are concerned about online privacy, consider opting out of FastPeopleSearch.io. Follow the directions provided below to remove your personal, private information from FastPeopleSearch.io.
How do I Opt Out and Remove Myself from FastPeopleSearch.io?
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like FastPeopleSearch.io:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from FastPeopleSearch.io by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of FastPeopleSearch.io Manually?
1) Navigate to the FastPeopleSearch.io website here https://fastpeoplesearch.io/. In the search fields under People Search, enter your first and last name and then click the Start Search button.
2) From the search results that appear, find the profile with your personal information. It will be towards the middle of the webpage. Find the red Open report button to the right of your name in your profile and click it. Results with red Get Full Report buttons should be ignored, clicking them will redirect you to a different website. If you do not see your profile, narrow down the search by selecting the state where you live from the By State dropdown next to Filters.
3) A new window will open displaying your detailed personal information. Copy the FastPeopleSearch.io profile URL indicated in the red rectangle in the image below.
4) Scroll all the way to down to the bottom of the webpage and click the Remove My Info link.
5) Information removal instructions will appear. Click on the filling out this form link in the instructions. Once clicked, you will be redirected to a Google Forms page for opting out.
6) In order to complete your opt out from FastPeopleSearch.io, you need to have a Google Gmail account. Complete the form with your first and last name, Gmail account address, your profile URL that you copied in Step 3, and the reason for your opt out request. Then click Submit.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
7) An on-screen notification will appear confirming your opt out request. Your personal information will be removed from the FastPeopleSearch.io website within 24 to 48 hours.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.