In this post, we’ll cover what FastPeopleSearch.info is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of FastPeopleSearch.info.
What is FastPeopleSearch.info?
FastPeopleSearch.info is a data broker website that shares the personal information of just about anyone the US. FastPeopleSearch.info has a search tool allowing users on their website to access the following types of information about individuals:
- Current name and aliases
- Cell, home or business phone numbers
- Current and past addresses
- Social media accounts
- Email address
- Date of birth and age
- Names of close and distant relatives
- Education level
- Employment information
- Property records
- Criminal records
- Federal records
- Deep Web records
The personal identifying information displayed for individuals on the site can be alarming to those searching for their own information. It can also be outdated and inaccurate.
If you are concerned about online privacy and security, Optery helps you scan and remove your exposed private information. We cover more than 200 sites like FastPeopleSearch.info where you might find your personal information exposed. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan and tools you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions and let our Opt out Agents help you with the removals.
How do I Opt Out and Remove Myself from FastPeopleSearch.info?
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like FastPeopleSearch.info:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from FastPeopleSearch.info by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of FastPeopleSearch.info Manually?
1) Navigate to the FastPeopleSearch.info site here: https://fastpeoplesearch.info/ Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, find the Remove My Info link and click it.
2) You will be taken to a new webpage with the FastPeopleSearch.info Opt Out Request form. Start with the top of the form and select Customer in the I am field. There are two options in the Type of Request field. Choose Delete My Information or Opt-out or Unsubscribe. Fill out the rest of the form with the required information in the fields provided. Complete the security CAPTCHA, and then click the Submit button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
3) You will receive an on screen confirmation that your opt out request was successfully submitted. Your personal information will be removed from the FastPeopleSearch.info website.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.