In this post, we’ll cover what AllPeople is and provide step-by-step instructions on How to Opt Out of AllPeople.
What is AllPeople?
AllPeople is the largest free directory of business contacts in the US. It allows users to look up information on working professionals such as name, email, professional position, address, phone number, company information, and more. The website sources and aggregates this information from government entities and other third-party sites.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like AllPeople:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from AllPeople by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of AllPeople Manually?
1) Navigate to AllPeople website page https://allpeople.com/.
2) Enter your full name, city, and state, then click Search.
3) Go through the search results and find your listing then click on your name.
4) In the upper right corner, click Remove.
5) Select the reason why you want to have your info removed. Complete the captcha, then click Submit.
6) Your opt-out request is now submitted successfully. There is no specific timeframe for the removal process. However, you may revisit the website in a few days to verify if it has been removed already.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying personal information. They are changing and being updated constantly. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind.