USAPeopleData: How to Opt Out of USAPeopleData | Step-by-Step Instructions
In this post, we’ll cover what USAPeopleData is and provide step-by-step instructions on How to Opt Out of USAPeopleData.
What is USAPeopleData?
According to their website, USAPeopleData.com is a leading online provider of people search, people finder, and public record search services. They have access to billions of public records from thousands of sources and help you locate just about anybody in the United States. This includes information such as address history, phone numbers, criminal records, and much more.
Optery helps you scan and remove your exposed private information. We help you remove your information from more than 240 data broker sites. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan and receive tools that help you remove your information, or you can upgrade to our paid subscription and let our opt-out agents help you with the removals.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like USAPeopleData:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from USAPeopleData by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of USAPeopleData Manually?
1) Navigate to USAPeopleData website page http://www.usapeopledata.com/. Enter your first and last name, city, and state. Then click the Search button.
2) Scroll through the results to find your listing, then click Remove.
3) To proceed with your request, click OK.
4) Your removal request has been recorded. Allow several days for the changes to take effect.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.