SearchPeopleFREE: How to Opt Out and Remove Yourself from SearchPeopleFREE | Step-by-Step Instructions
What is SearchPeopleFREE?
SearchPeopleFREE claims to be “your premier online source of public information for people in the U.S”. The site allows you a variety of ways to find information about someone. Similar to other People Search Sites, if you have a person’s name and a city and state where they’ve lived, you can enter it into Search People FREE and find more information on that person. Follow the steps below to Opt out of SearchPeopleFree and protect yourself from spam, identity theft, and other unwanted attention.
SearchPeopleFREE belongs to an umbrella of databrokers such as CyberBackgroundChecks, PeopleLooker, CourtRegistry, NeighborWho, YellowBook, IDentityPi, NumberGuru, and FreePhoneTracer.
They use data collection technology to compile information about everyday citizens and make it available to their users.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like SearchPeopleFREE:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from SearchPeopleFREE by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of SearchPeopleFREE Manually?
1) Go to the opt-out page of SearchPeopleFREE https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/opt-out.
2) Provide your email (we recommend using a disposable email if possible), check the confirmation box, perform CAPTCHA, and click the ‘Begin removal process’ button.
3) Check your inbox for the confirmation email. Click the link attached
4) After you validate the email you will be redirected to their website. Click the ‘Start a search’ button to search for your profile.
5) Choose your search option, fill out the form with necessary information and hit the ‘Search’ button.
6) Browse through the search results and locate your profile. Click the ‘Continue Removal’ button found at the lower left of the profile.
7) Click the ‘Remove this record’ button at the top of the profile to complete the process.
8) An on screen confirmation will appear. It will take 72 hours or more for the profile to be removed or approved.