In this post, we’ll cover what PeopleSearch123 is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of PeopleSearch123.
What is PeopleSearch123?
PeopleSearch123 is a data broker that provides detailed personal information about individuals. PeopleSearch123 collects personal data from sources like public records, social media accounts and online directories. Over 20 million searches were performed on their site in one year.
Entering the first and last name and the state someone lives in will initiate a search on the PeopleSearch123 site. Search results will display a report containing the following: phone number with carrier information, past phone numbers, email address, current address with location on a map, criminal record report. A life events chart indicating date of birth, schools attended, dates of home purchases, date of marriage, date of divorce, date of death. Financial records, career records, information about household members, income information, social media accounts, social media photos, names of relatives and their contact information, names of neighbors and their addresses, and more.
Opt out and remove your private information from PeopleSearch123 by following the step-by-step instructions below.
How do I Opt Out and Remove Myself from PeopleSearch123?
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like PeopleSearch123:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from PeopleSearch123 by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of PeopleSearch123 Manually?
1) Open a web browser and go to the PeopleSearch123 page here: https://www.peoplesearch123.com. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click the Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Info link.
2) You will have to search for your personal record on the site to opt out. In the window that opens, under Remove My Information enter your first and last name and the state where you live in the spaces provided. Then click SEARCH.
3) Find your record from the search results that appear and click the green arrow on the right.
4) A Remove your information form will appear. Enter the requested information, complete the security CAPTCHA and click SUBMIT.
5) After you click SUBMIT in the Remove my information form, an on-screen message will appear. PeopleSearch123 sent an opt out confirmation email to the email address you provided in the form.
6) Check your email inbox for an email from PeopleSearch123 and open it. Click the Click to Remove your information link in the email.
7) Confirmation of your opt out will appear. PeopleSearch123 will remove your personal information from their website.
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.