RocketReach.co: How to Opt Out of RocketReach.co
In this post, we’ll cover what RocketReach.co is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of RocketReach.co.
What is RocketReach.co?
RocketReach.co is a website that allows users to search for contact information of people and businesses. As of Fall 2022, the site has nearly 5 million pages indexed in Google, which is more than many other People Search Sites. RockReach provides contact information for professionals and companies, such as email addresses, social media profiles, and phone numbers.
If your information is being sold on RocketReach and you want to remove it, follow the steps in this article.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like RocketReach.co:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from RocketReach.co by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of RocketReach.co Manually?
1) Go to their login page https://rocketreach.co/login. Enter your login details and click the Log In button.
2) Enter your name in the search bar and click the Search button.
3) Browse through the search result to locate your listing. Click to open your profile.
4) Copy the profile URL.
5) Go to their opt out page https://rocketreach.co/claim-profile/. You can also scroll down the page and click the Do Not Sell My Info.
6) Fill the form with your Name, Company, Rocketreach profile URL, email, and hit the Submit Request button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
7) You will receive an email confirmation when your profile has been removed.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.