Kids Live Safe: How to Opt Out of Kids Live Safe
In this post, we’ll cover what Kids Live Safe is and Step-by-Step instructions on of How to Opt Out of Kids Live Safe.
What is Kids Live Safe?
Kids Live Safe is a databroker that combines numerous data sources with enhanced features. Their website aims to provide parents to search for sex offenders in their area, perform background checks and search one‘s neighborhoods for potential threats. Investigate social media activity as well as perform reverse phone lookups.
Identity theft is a serious issue that can affect anyone. However, it is especially dangerous for children because they do not always have the same safeguards as adults. That is why it is important to learn about different types of internet risks and the steps on how to avoid them.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like Kids Live Safe:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from Kids Live Safe by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of Kids Live Safe Manually?
1) To check whether you have your personal information exposed from their website, go to their homepage https://www.kidslivesafe.com/. Enter your First and Last Name. Click the Search Now button.
2) Perform the CAPTCHA to show the search result. Click View Results.
3) Browse through the search result to find your listing.
4) Scroll down to locate “Remove My Public Record” at the right bottom corner of the page.
5) Enter your Name, Age, Current & Previous location, and Email address. Perform the CAPTCHA and click the Verify Information button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
6) You will receive an email notification. Confirm it by replying.
7) You will be notified once your profile has been successfully removed.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.