AllAreaCodes: How to Opt Out of AllAreaCodes| Step-by-Step Instructions
In this post, we’ll cover what AllAreaCodes is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of AllAreaCodes.
What is AllAreaCodes?
AllAreaCodes is a data broker that provides access to area code information in the US and Canada. They have a reverse phone number search that provides phone owner information like full names, home addresses with location map, and phone carrier.
Concerned about online privacy and security? Optery helps you scan and remove your exposed private information. We cover more than 200 sites and other websites that expose personal information. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan and tools you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to our paid subscription and let our Opt Out Agents help you with the removal.
If you would like your personal information removed from AllAreaCodes, follow the Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of AllAreaCodes provided below.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like AllAreaCodes:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from AllAreaCodes by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of AllAreaCodes Manually?
1) Go to the AllAreaCodes opt out page here: https://www.allareacodes.com/remove_name.htm. Enter your full name, email address, phone number, and the reason for your request. Check the verification box, complete the security CAPTCHA and click the Submit button.
NOTE: You might have to complete a quick security puzzle before being able to proceed to the AllAreaCodes removal form page.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
2) After clicking the Submit button, a new window will appear asking for a verification code from an email sent to the email address you provided in the removal form. Check your inbox for an email from AllAreaCodes. Copy the verification code from the email.
3) Enter the verification code from the email you received in the space provided and click the Submit button.
4) Once your code has been verified a confirmation message will be displayed. Your personal information will be removed from the AllAreaCodes site within one week.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying personal information. They are changing and being updated constantly. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind.