What is Absolute People Search?
Absolute People Search is one of the largest databases of public records that provides access to individuals’ information. They source their contents from public government records and other open sources available. Follow the steps in this article to Opt Out of Absolute People Search.
Absolute People Search results show up in a wide array of search engines. Their search includes the following options:
- Reverse Phone
- Reverse Email Search
- Name Search
- Address Search
- Social Media Search
- Advance Search
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like Absolute People Search:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from Absolute People Search by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of Absolute People Search Manually?
There are two ways to opt-out your profile from Absolute People Search:
Search Directory Option
1) Go to their home page https://absolutepeoplesearch.com/. On the upper-left side, click the ‘DIRECTORY’.
2) Scroll the list and locate the state you are residing in.
3) Select the first letter of your last name.
4) Browse through the list to find your matching profile and click on it. Note: It might take some time to locate your profile as you will be manually browsing on each page.
5) Click the ‘Removal Request’ button to start the opt-out process.
6) Basic information available in your profile was auto-generated on the opt-out page. To proceed, you need to provide an email address. We always recommend using a disposable email address when interacting with Data Brokers. Then, perform the CAPTCHA, and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
7) A notification message will show to confirm your removal submission request.
8) Check your email for the confirmation message. Click the ‘Complete Removal’ link attached to your email to complete the opt-out process. Your profile will be removed within 24 hours.
Opt-out Online Form:
1) You can also go directly to their opt-out page https://absolutepeoplesearch.com/optout. Provide the needed information. Perform the CAPTCHA and click ‘Submit’.
2) Check your email for the confirmation message. Click the ‘Complete Removal’ link attached to your email to complete the opt-out process. Your profile will be removed within 24 hours.