What is Radaris?
Radaris is a data broker with very comprehensive search results has to offer and accessing public records has never been this easy. Each profile is a combination of publicly available data, social media, and other bits of information. Their database is continuously changing in parallel to the latest information from open sources available. Their search engine includes:
- People Search
- Criminal Records
- Reverse Phone Lookup
- Sex Offenders Report
- Reverse Address Lookup
- Email Search
- Property Check
- Business Background Check
Radaris is a data broker conglomerate that falls under the Councilon umbrella alongside other search directories brands such as Trustifo, PeopleBackgroundCheck, Inforver, Centeda, Dataveria, and Findrec.com.
In today's hyper-connected world where information can be used for both good and bad, more and more people are prioritizing their privacy and choosing to opt-out of people search data brokers like Radaris to prevent private personal information from being displayed openly and bought and sold to anyone on the Internet.
How do I Opt-Out and Remove Myself from Radaris?
There are three primary ways to remove your personal information from Radaris depending on whether you would like to sign up for an automated service or would like to do it yourself manually, or whether you live in California or not. California has the most progressive consumer data privacy laws in the United States, providing residents of California with special privacy protections.
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. You're busy and your time is extremely valuable - it's worth the few bucks per month to have us do the work for you. Our platform also continues monitoring and removing your profile from dozens of other data brokers on an ongoing basis (on average, your information can be found on 30+ data broker websites). Click here to sign up and get started with a free account.
- Submit your opt out manually to remove your name and report from public display on Radaris using Radaris's Public Records Opt Out Process. You can do this yourself and it's available to all residents of the United States. Scroll down further to How do I Opt Out of Radaris Manually?
- Submit your California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Data Deletion Request manually. The CCPA Data Deletion Request is only available to residents of California and is a more robust opt out that purges your data as opposed to simply having it removed from public display (as described above). Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request to Radaris (only applicable to California residents).
How do I Opt Out of Radaris Manually?
1) Go to their home page https://radaris.com/. Enter your first & last name and the specific City & State location, click the search button.
2) Find your profile from the search result. On the upper right, click the “View Profile” button.
3) Copy your profile URL link.
4) Go to their opt-out page https://radaris.com/control/privacy. Enter the copied profile URL link, your full name, and email address on the boxes. Perform the CAPTCHA and click the “Send Request” button.
5) An on screen notification will appear with the Tracking ID number of your opt-out request.
6) Check your inbox for the verification email. Copy and open the URL link attached in the email to complete the opt-out process.
7) You will receive a notification that your profile has been opted-out. The removal of your personal information takes at least 24 to 48 hours.