In this post, we’ll cover what Inforver is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of Inforver.
What is Inforver?
Inforver provides information on almost 80% of adults living in the United States. Inforver has millions of scanned and indexed social media listings and public records. Online profiles, criminal records, home address history, contact information and even more personal information is provided by Inforver by initiating a simple search on their site.
If you want to you keep your personal data personal, Optery can scan and remove your exposed private information from Inforver and over 200 sites like Inforver. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan that will show you where your personal data is being exposed, or upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions and let our Opt Out Agents help you with your personal data removal.
How do I Opt Out and Remove Myself from Inforver?
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like ”:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from ” by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of Inforver Manually?
1) Navigate to the Inforver homepage here: https://inforver.com/. In the search box on the site, enter your full name, city and state where you live, and then click the SEARCH button.
2) From the results that appear, find your profile and then click View Profile on the right.
3) When your profile details are displayed, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the webpage. Find the CONTROL PROFILE button and click it.
4) You will be redirected to the Inforver Opt Out page and form. The Profile URL requested will be filled in with your personal URL. Fill in the rest of the boxes with the required information: your full name and email address. Complete the security CAPTCHA, and click the SUBMIT OPT OUT REQUEST button.
IMPORTANT: Whenever contacting a data broker, we highly recommend using a disposable email address, and NOT using your own primary email address. Data brokers are known to add you to their marketing lists and databases whenever you contact them, even if the purpose is to opt out! For more info on Disposable Emails click here
5) An on screen notification will appear indicating Inforver has received your opt out request and that you will receive a confirmation email.
6) Look in your email inbox for an email from Inforver. Open the email and click on the link provided.
7) Confirmation of your opt out will appear. Your opt out request can take up to 48 hours to be processed.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.