MashPanel: How to Opt Out of MashPanel | Step-by-Step Instructions
In this post, we’ll cover what MashPanel is and Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of MashPanel.
What is MashPanel?
Mashpanel.com is a people search website that provides information about individuals and businesses that is available to the general public. The website collects this information from social media websites, blogs, public records, complaint sites, and forums. Mashpanel creates profiles that display personal details like names, addresses, and phone numbers from data sources.
In addition, people can purchase data collected by MashPanel. If you are unaware that MashPanel is collecting data about you, you can be at risk of having your information sold to others without your knowledge. You can take steps to protect yourself and your personal information from MashPanel by following Step-by-Step instructions on How to Opt Out of MashPanel.
If you are concerned about your online privacy, Optery helps you scan and remove your exposed private information. We cover more than 200 sites and other websites where you can find your personal information exposed. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan and tools you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions and let our Opt Out Agents help you with the removals.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like MashPanel:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from MashPanel by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of MashPanel Manually?
- Go to http://www.mashpanel.com/, enter your first and last name, and click Search.
- If no results are found after your initial search, you will be asked to enter your first and last name, and your state. Click Search.
- Locate your profile from the search results and click on the name you want removed.
- Once you are on the profile page, click Delete.
- Complete the verification process, and click Submit.
- Your listing will removed within 2 weeks.
Congratulations on completing your opt-out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying peoples’ personal information. They are constantly changing and being updated. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why we offer our premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind. Bonus tip: if you’re a business owner worried about the security of your employees, we also have Optery for Business.