AmericaPhonebook: How to Opt Out of AmericaPhonebook | Step-by-Step Instructions
In this post, we’ll cover what AmericaPhonebook is and Step-by-Step instructions on of How to Opt Out of AmericaPhonebook.com.
What is AmericaPhonebook?
AmericaPhonebook is a data broker that provides the personal, private, contact information of over 90% of adults in the United States. Names, addresses and phone numbers are revealed with a simple search on the AmericaPhonebook site.
If you are concerned about your personal contact information being exposed, protect your privacy with Optery. Optery covers personal information removal from more than 200 data broker sites. You can sign up for a free Exposure Scan and access tools that you can use to remove your information, or you can upgrade to one of our paid subscription plans and let our Opt-out Agents process your removals for you.
To remove your personal information from AmericaPhonebook, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like AmericaPhonebook:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from AmericaPhonebook by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of AmericaPhonebook Manually?
1) From a web browser, navigate to the AmericaPhonebook website page here https://www.americaphonebook.com/.
2) Type in your first name, surname (last name), city, and state OR by enter your phone number and then click Search.
3) Locate your listing from the search results.
4) To remove your personal listing from the AmericaPhonebook site, submit an opt out request here: https://www.americaphonebook.com/contact.php. Type in your phone number and zip code in the form, then click Request Removal.
5) An on-screen notification will appear confirming your removal request has been recorded successfully. It will take up to 24 to 48 hours to complete the removal of your listing from the AmericaPhonebook site. Note: Some individuals will have multiple listings of their personal information. You will need to submit opt out requests for each listing.
Congratulations on completing your opt out!
You have taken a simple, but important step towards reclaiming your privacy. However, there are hundreds of People Search Sites out there displaying personal information. They are changing and being updated constantly. It’s nearly impossible to stay on top of these data brokers which is why Optery offers a premium service that monitors and removes your profile from dozens of data brokers continuously. We do all the work. You get your time back and more peace of mind.