Nuwber: How to Opt-Out and Remove Yourself from Nuwber | Step-by-Step Instructions
What is Nuwber?
Nuwber is a people search site that gathers your background information through publicly available records like property listings, Whitepages, and other sources. Nuwber collects personal details like contact information, social media profiles, neighbors, property information, and social status from online dating sites.
Features of Nuwber:
- People search
- Public records report
- Reverse phone lookup
- Reverse address lookup
- Background checks
- Traffic offenses
- Criminal records
- Educational and work histories
- Liens, bankruptcies, and judgements
- Evictions records
- Marriages and divorces
Currently, there are three ways to remove your personal information from data broker sites like Nuwber:
- Sign up for Optery's automated opt out and data deletion service. Our service will monitor and remove your profile from dozens of data brokers on an ongoing basis. Click here to sign up and get started with a free account and to learn about our automated service plans.
- Remove your personal information from Nuwber by following the steps outlined below. Optery provides guides with step-by-step opt out instructions for many other data brokers here.
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt out of data broker sites that follow the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) law. Click here to review Instructions for submitting a CCPA Data Deletion Request.
How do I Opt Out of Nuwber Manually?
- Navigate to Nuwber webpage https://nuwber.com/, enter your name or phone number and home address in the search box and click the search button.
2. Find your listing/s, right-click on your name to copy the link address.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the link to “Remove my Info”. https://nuwber.com/removal/link
4. Fill out the opt-out form with your profile URL listing ( Must have the same format https://nuwber.com/person/563a151aa219445d5225ff38 ) then click opt-out.
5. You will be directed to the next opt-out page. Enter your email. Check the captcha box, then click remove. When filling out the form, for privacy purposes, we recommend using a backup, temporary, or one-time use email address, and Not using your primary email address.
6. An on-screen notification says “ Please check your email for email confirmation”
7. You will receive an email confirmation. Click to confirm the request.
8. Once confirmed, you will receive a verification email that the request has been successfully submitted and your profile will be removed from nuwber within 24 hours.
In most cases, they immediately remove your profile after the requests have been successfully confirmed and verified.